Sunday, June 26, 2011

Don't Call the Maintenance Man

"For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his." ~ Hebrews 4:10 (KJV)

 
SISTAH DECLARATION:
When I get out of God's way, He works on my behalf - I can't fix it myself!!


When you are entering into God's rest you'll stop trying to fix it yourself.

Have you ever tried to help God out? I mean, He wasn't moving fast enough for you, you thought. You know exactly what I'm talking about. You may still be trying to help God out right now. The cologne you wear isn't going to get you that right man, and the hairstyle isn't going to get you the right man, the suit or dress isn't going to get you the right man. Now, you ought to look as good as you can, but that isn't what's going to do it. However this "somebody" that God sends to FIND YOU, will be "somebody" who will think you look good regardless of all that.

He has enough force and enough power, and enough angels, and enough of everything necessary to take care of you and yours and far beyond what you could ever require. He doesn't like it when you try and help Him. He says, "Believe Me, believe My Word and enter into My rest."

"Step Back, Let God Do It!" You have to enter into that rest by getting out of the way. Cease from your own labor, and then God's supernatural ability will enter in and take care of the situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment